Share Your Story
Saying Thanks for Special Care…
The gift of good care is a precious one. Often a patient or family member is grateful for the care provided at Sentara RMH Medical Center and there is a desire to act on that feeling. You may want to say thank you and acknowledge the difference a department made when it was needed most.
Share your story…tell us about
- The nurse who gave extra tenderness, compassion.
- The aide who fully fulfilled a request.
- The individual who said just the right thing.
- The team who put you on the path to healing.
- Who made your hospital stay a positive experience?
- The physician who answered questions with care.
Fill out form below to recognize that special caregiver:
Make a gift to honor or remember and thank someone
You may make a charitable gift to the RMH Foundation in recognition of another person…a caregiver, friend, family member, or even someone who has passed away. You can pay tribute to these individuals and at the same time your gift can support a special program or hospital service that has significance in the life of the individual.
If you’d like more information regarding the Seeds of Gratitude program contact Janet Wendelken at 540.689.8543 or email@example.com